News & Events > Upcoming Events & Training
Upcoming Events & Training
MNACHC hosts various events throughout the year. See below to learn more about upcoming events and trainings.
>Day on the Hill 2013
MNACHC's annual Day on the Hill will be held on March 4-5, 2013. Particpants will meet at the Embassy Suites in St. Paul on Monday afternoon to be briefed before meeting with legistlators throughout the day on Tuesday.
The Embassy Suites is located at:
175 East 10th Street
St. Paul, MN 55101
> 2013 MNACHC Board of Directors Meetings
The following dates are when MNACHC Board of Directors Meetings will be held in 2013.
More updates to follow.
- Thursday, February 14 from 1:00-4:00 p.m. (MNACHC office)
- Thursday, April 11 from 1:00-4:00 p.m. (MNACHC office)
- Thursday, June 13 from 1:00-4:00 p.m. (Location TBD in Duluth)
- Thursday, August 8 from 1:00-4:00 p.m. (Location TBD in Duluth)
- Thursday, October 10 from 1:00-4:00 p.m. (Location TBD in Duluth)
- Thursday, December 12 from 1:00-4:00 p.m. (MNACHC office)
to attend or for dial-in instructions:
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org; 612-253-4717 x 15
> 2013 Clinical Roundtables
MNACHC staff host FQHC Roundtable discussions for the following clinical staff:
- Medical Directors
- Quality Improvement
- Behavioral Health
Check out Member Resources for information about upcoming clinical roundtables.
> 2013 UDS Training
MNACHC's annual UDS Training was on December 12, 2012 at the Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport Hilton. the focus was UDS 2012.
Materials for the 2012 training and other UDS resources are posted under Member Resources in the Reference Library Toolbox.
Stay tuned for 2013 UDS Training updates.